Wellbeing is vital to student success. Our health promotion team works to support student health and wellbeing by creating a healthy campus community at the UofA.
In striving for a healthy campus community, we strongly believe in the value of integrating the following health promotion strategies in the work we do on campus:
- Expanding partnerships and collaborations in health
- Encouraging community action
- Developing health knowledge and skills
- Conducting student health research to drive evidence based practice
- Creating healthy, supportive campus environments
Our department activities:
The Health & Wellness Team carries out a number of activities and initiatives over the year. Some of our signature activities include:
- Heroes for Health Challenge
- Student Health 101
- Presentations on student health
- Unwind your Mind
- Campus Wide Health Surveys
Check out the sidebar for more information on the above activities.